News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flower of the Month, February

Crepe Myrtle, Next door, photo taken Feb 19

3 Doors down

3 Doors down

Hi.

Yes, you may be slightly confused by the title of this post.  It's March, in fact almost all of the way through March, and here I am posting stuff from February.  But just think, what if I had posted it in April.  Even worser, and even more of my credibility would have been thrown out the window.

But enough of crapping on.  The crepe myrtle flowers in summer, and there are quite a few of them in our street, so getting a few photos was very easy.  Before photographing it, I didn't know its name, but now I do thanks to my wife Christine who identified it for me.

Regards

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment